FOR THE LOVE OF YOU


We made it to another great week 👏👏👏😊 and oh! Happy Happy Eid holiday to all my Muslim readers around the world, I got my share of the Sallah fried, spicy rice and chicken from my neighbour yesterday..yummy!

Let me jump-start your week with some curvy candy. Got a few style ideas for the new week that I thought was worth sharing.

Remember the popular saying "Dress as you want to be addressed"? This week is the time to get all dressed up, dolled up and go chase your dreams, Hun, so dress for it.


 Plan your week, pick out your clothes for the week and get them ready, you are about to slay, so you might as well have fun with it. No one in their right minds will ignore a well dressed woman or man 😃😃😃


Try to be early to all your appointments this week. I used to be a perpetual late comer at a point while I was working with a bank, and amazingly, my home was just 10 minutes drive to the bank but I was just in the habit of waking up so late, taking my time to do everything I had no business doing that early morning. Well, I got served a query once and it changed everything LOL. Don't wait to be queried or miss the people you were meant to meet with. Being late for an appointment could also give people the wrong or bad impression about you.


 Be tenacious in your drive for success. Success or being successful is not for the feeble minded or the lazy. Read the autobiographies of the people you have known to be quite successful, you will see that it didn't come by just sitting at a spot and doing just the usual.


Broaden your horizon, think outside the box, do the unusual, create the unusual. You can do it.


Believe in yourself, in your capabilities, in your abilities, in your ideas, in your dreams, in your beliefs.


Smile a lot and I mean a whole lot and be kind to the people who come your way this week. No act of kindness goes unrewarded, remember.


Do not forget that the sexiest, most sassy piece you should have on you is CONFIDENCE; it is everything and faith too.

Have a great week Honeys 😉😉😉😉😉

Picture Credit: Wide Angle Pictures, Trendycurvy.com, Big Fashion Guy, Lucy Joe, Udy Mykels.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEX & THE PHYSICALLY/MENTALLY CHALLENGED

TAKE A BREATHER, WILL YOU?

FASHION TIPS FOR CURVY GIRLS