DREAM DREAM AND DREAM AGAIN

It's a Saturday morning, and I am lying on my bed, sort of home -sick because I miss my folks; I haven't seen my Dad and siblings in over a year and we all live in this same country;Nigeria.
Lots of memories flood in and for a moment, I loosened up and enjoyed basking in nostalgia. And then it re-occurred to me! 



Fonny Michael
We all have had dreams, from our childhood dreams, to life -inspired dreams and so on. A wise man once said that; once you stop dreaming, you start dying. I remember all the times my siblings, other kids in the compound and I would play "House" and I always wanted to either be the musician or the cook/Mom of the "house" Lol. So, it re-occurred to me again today that I am living my dreams as a recording artiste and a proud chef and CEO of Fonny's Fresh Pots ; a new business I recently started.




Have there been challenges getting to where I am today? enormous! 
Have there been times when I felt like giving up everything and just being lazy and not have a care in the world? yes, there have been times like that but I am too focused on being a success,  so giving up is not even an option.


Fonny Michael

Life has taught me so many lessons and one of them is that, for every seeming achievement, there is always something better. Once you feel like you are living your dreams, start dreaming even bigger things. I have dreams as big as the Zuma Rock in Suleja Nigeria and I have faith that they will become reality in no distant future.

Remember, dreams don't just happen, they require work, they require efforts, they require faith and trust in their possibilities and realities.

Have a great weekend.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEX & THE PHYSICALLY/MENTALLY CHALLENGED

TAKE A BREATHER, WILL YOU?

FASHION TIPS FOR CURVY GIRLS