IT'S DECEMBER ALREADY WOW!!!

It's December 1, 2012  today and I am like wow! The year is already coming to an end. I did all my stock taking in November to measure my successes, achievements, failures and all sorts  of course I still have expectations and a number of things I still want to achieve before 2012 finally folds up but I am definitely grateful for the gift of life, love, and all the many blessings that I get everyday.




If you are satisfied with all your achievements for this year, congratulations! But you can still do better and I'm sure you already have your plans for next year itemized.

If you are yet to achieve all your goals and resolutions for this year, don't give up , it's 1 whole month and remember what I always say in my posts that anything  is possible. You may just have to put in a little more effort, pray a little bit more, trust God a little bit more, and have a little more faith.

While we are preparing for all the festivities and parties this month, do not forget the poor, the homeless, the orphans. Show some love and share what you have with them, your little kind gestures will give someone hope that tomorrow can be bright, it can make a child feel special and loved.

Be grateful for what you have, speak the truth at all times, stay true to yourself and to everyone around you, love with all your heart, laugh like you don't have a single care in the world, live like the whole world is in your hands

Have an excellent December everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEX & THE PHYSICALLY/MENTALLY CHALLENGED

TAKE A BREATHER, WILL YOU?

FASHION TIPS FOR CURVY GIRLS