YOUR DREAMS CAN BECOME REALITY

It's amazing how God makes our dreams, aspirations and goals become reality if we stay focused and work towards them. I remember  as a little girl, I would call my siblings together, we would use our pencils as microphones and sing everything we felt like singing from church choruses, to the rhymes we learnt at school to the the local high life we hear on the radio. I remember my brother always went off (LOL )and we would all scream at him to 'shut up'. I knew this is what I would do for the rest of my life-Singing.

Today, I am a recording artiste and feel really blessed for a great beginning at this, it can only better.

Music is life, it is food to the soul. It soothes frayed nerves, calms your fears, gets you thinking, sobers a raging heart, It is LIFE. 

I don't know what your dreams are but if they are yet to come true, stay focused and work on it. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks about it. God didn't give them the dreams anyway, He gave them to you.

Comments

  1. lovely,and u are very right;dreams do come true;with focus,work and God who gave the dream...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea. It only your dream that will manifest in ur life not another person's dream. It needs peseverance. Habakuk 2:3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SEX & THE PHYSICALLY/MENTALLY CHALLENGED

TAKE A BREATHER, WILL YOU?

FASHION TIPS FOR CURVY GIRLS