SASHA DROPS NEW SINGLE.


Culled from Vanguard. All the best Sasha.
Nigeria’s First Lady of rap,Sasha P, has dropped a new single titled Authentic, which was produced by DJ Klem for Knighthouse.
Authentic features an anthemic, upbeat and rhythmic offering complimented by the catchy sing along lyrics to present an airy fresh sound.
sasha
According to Sasha,  music is her first love and this is just a tip of what she has coming.
“I took time out to develop my retail brand Eclectic By Sasha and the support has been amazing! However, music is my first Love and with all my new experiences its only natural I’m back to the music!
Authentic is a glimpse into what my fans can expect from the new body of work and all the projects I have been working on .There is so much in store and I look forward to sharing them all with you, “ the beautiful female rapper said.
Sasha first tasted fame in 2001, when she came second at a Girls night out talent search. She has since remained consistent and stamped her authority in Nigeria’’s and Africa’s hip hop scene.
Her numerous performances have seen her share the stage with the likes of Boyz II Men, Rihanna, Dru Hill, P.Diddu , John Legend and even Rihanna. Some of the accolades under her belt include, Channel O, Best Female Artist, MTV MAMAS, Best Female Artist and KORA Awards for most Promising New Act.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEX & THE PHYSICALLY/MENTALLY CHALLENGED

TAKE A BREATHER, WILL YOU?

FASHION TIPS FOR CURVY GIRLS