I WILL FIX YOU


My thoughts today:

As a growing child & even as a teenager, I used to break lots of stuff at home(not intentionally), I was scared to touch glasses or wash breakable plates for fear of breaking them, even worse was the fear of my parents' reactions when i broke anything.

This one time my Dad asked me to read a book from his book shelf, I went to pick it and gbam! all the books on the shelf came crashing down, I remember the fear I felt as I heard my Dad open his room door and amazingly, he didn't scold or beat or yell, he just said "I hope u are not wounded, Don't worry, i will re-arrange them".

Today, God is reaching out to you and is saying "I will fix it, I will fix that situation,  I will re-arrange your life in spite of your challenges, mistakes,undoings, weaknesses...". He is not out to scold, kill  or yell at you for all the wrongs you've done, he just wants to show you more of his love and mercies and grace and let you know that even though he gets mad when you go astray but His love is far beyond your errors and mistakes and undoings and weaknesses.

He is saying 'you may feel like you are all messed up but I will fix you'. All we need to do is make ourselves available as the clay and allow the master potter mould us, smoothen us and fix us and pour more of His life and light into us so we can shine forth to the world and let our lives become speaking testimonies of God's boundless love and mercies.

Be grateful for what you have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEX & THE PHYSICALLY/MENTALLY CHALLENGED

TAKE A BREATHER, WILL YOU?

FASHION TIPS FOR CURVY GIRLS