BE THANKFUL




Hello Everyone, October is almost over and I am already excited about the coming holidays, from Thanksgiving to Christmas in December and even the New year holidays. I am also looking forward to the outcome of the upcoming U.S Elections this November too. Meanwhile, I am having a great time on my job and dealing with fresh challenges as they come while also creating time for my music and you  which are my number one passion.

In all, do not forget to be thankful for all you have and for the gift of life, some people would have done everything they could to stay alive till this date but they couldn't and passed on.

Let us share what gets us excited at the thoughts of holidays. For me, it is the fact that I can sleep into the morning and not jump off the bed at 5:30 a.m to get ready for work.  Some 'ME' time , LOL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEX & THE PHYSICALLY/MENTALLY CHALLENGED

TAKE A BREATHER, WILL YOU?

FASHION TIPS FOR CURVY GIRLS