TAKE A BREATHER, WILL YOU?


It's a casual Tuesday for me Guys, no thanks to my drycleaner 😩😳😞😞

So,  as I was trying to come up with a simple, casual ensemble to wear out this morning, my house keeper walks into my room with my wig all brushed up nicely and handed it over to me, she saw the look of despair on my face as she handed it to me,  and quietly dropped the wig on my dressing table.

I told her after dressing up, that I do not want any wigs, extensions or attachments on my hair for a few days , at least until the coming week, "let my hair and scalp breathe",  I said.



Sometimes in life, we get to face disappointments, failures or some quite unpleasant situations and try to do all we can to cover for them or at least pretend like they didn't happen or we didn't go through them, and sometimes, we get so worked up over them that we loose our inner peace, sleep and the zest for our passion, dreams, or even life itself. Challenges come, but great times also come too.



There is no need to worry unnecessarily and get over- worked up no matter the situation, I know you are probably thinking "It's easier said than done"or "she has no clue what I am going through", Well, I may not know how serious it is, but worrying never solved a problem, Darling 😚😊😊.



 Take a breather; go on a holiday, go swimming, go play a game, take a few days or hours off, shut yourself in  and just be calm, watch movies, pray, sing, play some music, sleep over it, do whatever except worry.



Life isn't always picture -perfect and every challenge is just a phase, a mirage and it will pass or you will somehow learn to deal with it and happy days will definitely come again too.

Exhale!




Comments

  1. Fony, God bless YOU, I wish to date Successful, Enterprising Christian Ladies like YOU; those with BRIGHT FUTURE, who spend their TIME serving and pleasing the Lord, not prostituting or in clubs and bars!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SEX & THE PHYSICALLY/MENTALLY CHALLENGED

FASHION TIPS FOR CURVY GIRLS