Popular posts from this blog
SILENT CRIES OF THE HEART
How my heart beats at the thought of you... I awake again to another day, I turned to look on the other side of the bed and you are not there and then I remembered, it was was all just a beautiful dream. But, how can I make you see me, how can I make you see the intensity of what I feel for you, how can you not see that I am willing to walk away from everything else just to be able to watch the sun rise and set with you, how can you not want this passion, this love, this longing that is right in your face? I try to be the good girl my African society and culture expects me to be; seeing you, being with you, thinking about you and yet pretending to be in denial of that which fills me and ignites a fire that only you can put out. Every time my phone beeps, I rush to it, silently wishing in my heart that it would be you, texting or calling just to let me hear the sound of your voice. I am even worried that you may have become my primary obsession. My friend...
CURVY AND FABULOUS (FOR THE LADIES)
In the last decade or so, being super skinny, size 0-6 is said to be trendy and you find that a lot of beautiful plus size ladies and gents feel less confident about themselves. This ultimately affects their output in their careers, relationships and even the day to day dealings with people. The good news is that being plus size doesn't make you ugly or less accepted, you just have to let your brains, confidence and fashion tell them who you are. God didn't make us all skinny anyway, He made some more curvy and some small so deal with that. I was opportuned to travel to Dubai, U.A.E for my summer holiday in August 2012 and got into shops, malls to get myself a few dresses and was disappointed because I couldn't find beautiful dresses that fit in most of those shops. I walked into this particular shop in Diera, Dubai owned by some guy from Turkey and asked for my size of dress since they paraded as being the shop that deals in plus size dresses ...
Comments
Post a Comment